Prism Projection’s RevEAL Profile luminaire is a true high-CRI, LED Profile Spot with high lumen output. Its debut follows the successful launch of the multi-award winning RevEAL Color Wash (RevEAL CW) last year. The new 16,000-lumen fixture features a variable CCT range (2,800K-6,500K), adjustable focus from hard to very soft edge, changeable lenses for beam angles from 14° to 36°, and a flat field. It also offers four shutters on a tri-plane; an M-sized area of a B-Sized GOBO; DMX, Art-Net and local control; and universal AC input (90-260 VAC).
RevEAL products also produce an extended color gamut using a five-color mixing process: red, green, blue, cyan and amber. The advanced optical algorithms produce amazingly pure and consistent colors, including white light with a CRI above 93.
In addition, the products encompass a realtime tri-stimulus optical feedback sensor, which, through constant monitoring of the light output, ensures precise and accurate color. The optical sensor feeding color data to advanced algorithms guarantees performance. All of Prism Projection’s RevEAL products produce a fully-blended LED beam. They combine multiple LED colors into a single (source) beam, thus eliminating color separation and unpleasing striations in the beam and delivering uniform and consistent beam quality.
- 16,000 Lumen Output
- Tunable White CCT (2,800K-6,500K)
- 4 Shutters on a Tri-plane, M-Sized Area of B-Sized Gobo
- Adjustable Focus (Hard to Very Soft Edge)
- Changeable Lenses for Beam Angles from 14° to 36°
- Flat Field
- Extended Color Gamut with Five Primaries
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) Exceeds 93
- Overall Dimensions 33 x 11 x 11 inches
- Weight 35 lbs
- DMX, Artnet, and Local Control
- 350 Watts Max.
- Universal AC Input (90-260 VAC)